1. No camping allowed on site
2. No persons shall be allowed to sleep in any vehicles on site
3. Live music MUST cease at 10:30pm. Live music is only permitted in The Barn, no live music allowed on The Lawn.
4. Recorded music (e.g DJ or iPod) must finish at 11:45pm with a significant reduction in volume after 11pm. This must also include a cooling down period from 11:30pm onwards.
5. The premises is licensed to sell alcohol up until midnight and therefore last orders MUST be at 11:30pm
6. The premises must be vacated by 12:30am – a charge of £200/half hour will be charged thereafter. It is strongly advised all guests pre-arrange transport home due to the rural setting of the venue.
7. At the end of the event it is imperative that guests respect the rural setting of the venue; no shouting or singing in the car park please! Taxis must not beep their horns and coaches must turn off their engines whilst waiting.
8. Guests are not permitted to use the kitchen facilities on-site for any type of food or drink preparation. Caterer must arrange using the facilities ahead of the event and agree with Event Organisers.
9. Venue Dressing:
- The lighting within the venue must not be tampered with
- Lighting of the drapes must be done by the Event Organiser – with prior arrangement
- Other lighting must be pre-agreed with The Event Organiser
- No tacks, mails, staples or blu-tack to be used. Cable ties and white tac are permitted.
- Damage to the drapes will be charged at £500 per drape
- No naked flames
- No hay bales
10. In instances when the client has hired The Barn only, no structures can be erected on the lawn
11. Smoking only permitted in the designated smoking areas
12. Chinese lanterns and fireworks are strictly prohibited
13. Suppliers access to the venue:
- Tipis and marquees MUST not be erected prior to Thursday and MUST be dismantled no later than Monday
- For indoor events all deliveries must be after 5pm on Friday, unless otherwise arranged. They must be collected between 10am and 1pm on Sunday.
14. No animals allowed on site
15. All waste is the responsibility of the client and must be removed no later than 1pm on Sunday
16. Confetti must be biodegradable and must only be thrown on The Lawn