Sat Nav Details
Success Factory, Harthill Road, Burwardsley, Chester CH39NU
(Harthill Weddings is on the Success Factory Site).
Please be aware that some Sat Nav systems are not always accurate in this area. If you need any help with directions please do not hesitate to call us on 07958 004646.
From the M6 (30 minutes)
- Exit junction 16 (signposted A500 Crewe/Chester)
- Continue along this road until you reach a signpost for Wrexham A534 at a traffic lights junction. Go straight on at the traffic lights along the A534
- Cross over the A49 at a staggered junction (right then left) and stay on the A534
- After approx. 4 miles you will see The Coppermine pub on your left, take the right turning directly opposite, sign-posted Harthill & Burwardsley
From the M56 (30 minutes)
- From the M56 take the M53 towards Chester
- Continue until this becomes A55 and take the second exit sign-posted Chester, Nantwich
- At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A51 sign-posted Chester, Whitchurch
- At the traffic lights turn left onto the A41, sign-posted Whitchurch
- Then at the next roundabout take the first exit and continue along the A41 and follow the directions given below from Chester
From Chester (15 minutes)
- Take the A41 south sign-posted to Whitchurch
- After approximately 9 miles take the left turn sign-posted for Tattenhall, Burwardsley and Candle Workshops
- This road brings you into the village of Tattenhall, after passing the school on your left, turn right at the T-junction
- Then left at the next T Junction sign-posted Burwardsley and Candle Workshops
- Continue along this road for 2.5 miles into the village of Burwardsley
- Proceed through the village, bear right past the Post Office
- After 1/4 of a mile turn right into the Successfactory car park where you will find your Venue host waiting for you
Local Transport Links
Our venue is 14 miles from Chester Station, 17 miles from Crewe Station, and 40 minutes from Manchester or Liverpool Airport.
All easily accessible links for those special family members and friends who have a little further to travel.